Even architects sometimes have an off-day, resulting in several weird, misshaped, unusual or plain ugly buildings all over the world. Don’t get us wrong, we definitely don’t think this a bad thing – we love weird buildings. As long as they’re not in our street, of course…
These are the twelve weirdest European buildings we know of.
1. Rock House – Guimarães, Portugal
2. Krzywy Domek (the crooked house) – Sopot, Poland
3. Casa Batllo – Barcelona, Spain
4. Atomium – Brussels, Belgium
5. Ideal Palace – Hauterives, France
6. International School – Oslo, Norway
7. Snail house – Sofia, Bulgaria
8. Hallgrimur Church – Reykjavik, Iceland
9. Thin House – London, England
10. Palais Bulles – Cannes, France
11. Edificio Mirador – Madrid, Spain
12. Four solaire – Odeillo, France
Do you know even more great, unusual, stunning or weird buildings in Europe? Don’t be afraid of the comment form below!
Leave a comment